SharePoint Site – Designer
November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$169
(Wednesday & Thursday Evening) Create and publish custom SharePoint workflows without code. Integrate data sources and customize data types to model structured business processes.
Prerequisite: SharePoint 2013 Site Owner or equivalent experience.
1. Getting Started with SharePoint Designer 2013
Introduction to SharePoint Designer
Get Help and Support for SharePoint Designer
2. Customizing and Implementing Content Types
Customize Content Types
Implement Custom Content Types
3. Integrating Data Sources Using SharePoint Designer
Access Data Sources
Modify a Data Source in Data View
4. Creating Workflows with the Workflow Platform
Implement the Workflow Platform
Design a Workflow
5. Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio
Design Workflows with Visio 2013
Transfer a Visio Workflow Design to SharePoint Designer
Publish a Visio Workflow Design Using SharePoint Designer
6. Packaging and Deploying Workflows
Deploy Workflow Packages
This training is offered through a partnership with Johnson County Community College.
To register, contact Jacki Conn or contact at 913.948.9200.
Please refer to the MCAKC Registration & Attendance Policy.